Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read and fully understand these booking terms and conditions. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A contract between you and the owner will come into existence when payment is received and a booking confirmation is issued showing the confirmed holiday dates. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A 25% deposit of the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than 4 weeks before your arrival date must be paid in full.
- The balance must be paid no later than 4 weeks before the commencement of
your booking. If the balance is not received by the due date, then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing. If you cancel your booking more than 4 weeks before it is due to start, then your deposit will be returned in full. If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the holiday, then the full balance remains and is not refundable.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age.
- We and our representatives reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Check In is normally at 15.00 unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the property by 10 am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
- No Pets are allowed
- Smoking I only permitted outside. Guests should dispose of their cigarettes responsibly.
- Damages and breakages – please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage.
- Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the property is left in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you - £40 per key
- The owners are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables during your stay.
- All inventory must remain in the property and not be taken to another property.
- Guests are responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times. Never leave children without adult supervision.
- Please park your vehicle in the designated parking space. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles.
- Please respect the community and try to keep noise levels to a minimum, especially between 11 pm and 8 am.
- Barbecue – please use the designated barbecue utensils and clean the barbecue after use.
- Candles are not permitted inside the cottage.
- Guests must not wash towels or bedding. These will be changed by housekeeping.
- Any problem or complaint which may arise during their stay must be immediately reported directly and we will endeavour to put matters right straight away. Any problems not reported to us after a guest has left will not be considered.
- This property is privately owned and it has been a labour of love creating the luxurious homely environment. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
- The electric car charging point can be used upon request and a small charge will be made to cover the cost of the electricity used.